Thursday, August 27, 2009

Age

I never reeeaaaly think about it, my age that is. In my head I think I'm still 21..i see everything and experience everything like I'm that age. The only time I really get reminded how old I am is at gym...there's those machines that ask you your age and weight so they can calculate the calories you're losing. Everytime I type my age in_2_6, I am in disbelief....I dont feel like a 26 year old at all but I am. I always look over my shoulder incase someone is watching when I type it in. I think I'm ashamed to be 26.....hmm...am I...I dont know.....

I mean when I was younger (21) thats (26)round about the age I saw as oooooollllllllllld.....so the fact that I'm there is like woww....am I old? ...I dont feel it though...I cant be...Can it, am I?.....Nooooooo....but I'm  still phly!!......it cant be true. Its like I have to fight my own preconceived ideas about what old is.

Interesting times indeed.

No comments: